Tuesday, May 02, 2006
We are home...meet our son, Roman!!
This pic is of Roman from our first trip to meet him back in March. I have not had a chance to download new pics from our trip to bring him home...this is the first chance I have had to post to our blog and that is only because it is 1:07 a.m. and he is sleeping and I can't seem to.

Roman is a joy and such a happy baby. Always laughing and smiling! Since we have been home, he has kept us very busy with his constant demands for attention and food :)

It feels so right...he is our son and we feel as though he always has been. He is amazing!

More pics and info on our wonderful return trip home soon...I promise! ~ gaye
12 Comments:
Blogger Maggie said...
Welcome home. He's absolutely beautiful.

Blogger Deb said...
He is gorgeous! Welcome home! Looking forward to hearing all the details.

Blogger Suz said...
He really is a beautiful boy! Congratulations on making it home.

I've been following your blog for a while and have come out of my lurkiness to say hello :o)

My husband and I are awaiting our court date and I've been reading adoption blogs to wile away the waiting.

Blogger Amy C said...
Big congrats on your new family. He is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Amy

Blogger Amy C said...
Big congrats on your new family. He is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Amy

Blogger 6blessings said...
Oh my goodness!! He is so beautiful!! I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to see more!

Blogger Elle said...
He is just gorgeous!! I love those eyes and eyelashes. You are now going to have to send me a whole family photo for my board.

Welcome home Lins Family!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
He's beautiful. Congrats and looking forward to learning more about him.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
He's beautiful! Congrats and welcome home!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Congrats - he's SO handsome! Makes all the paperwork and travel issues a distant memory, huh? Enjoy settling in!

Betsy

Blogger A Room to Grow said...
what a cutie! can't wait to hear more about your trip. sounds like you have quickly moved into parenting mode!

Blogger Fourboxes said...
Hi Roman is so cute. He is very fine-looking too! A fine family indeed.