Saturday, April 08, 2006
Haylee's rendition of Roman...

Our 4-yr old niece, Haylee drew this picture the other day while her Mom, Grandma & I were getting our hair done. She had drawn it the day before on her own and showed it to her Mom...so, she re-drew it for me. She is so excited about Roman coming...her Russian cousin :)

Apparently, it is a picture of Haylee, me & Roman...Uncle Andrew wouldn't fit :) At first, I didn't have arms...but she remedied that rather quickly. Ignore the fact that there is a big dinosaur drawing on the other side that is showing through...I drew that for her to color while she was patiently waiting for us to get done with our hair. She was the entertainment at the salon that night and was very good until she realized we were not going to Chipotle for dinner.
4 Comments:
Blogger Maggie said...
I didn't know Roman could fly. That's awesome.

Blogger Gaye and Andrew said...
yes, Roman is quite the accomplished little flyer :) Andrew said Haylee's drawing made him look like a monkey :) ~ gaye

Blogger Gaye and Andrew said...
Of course, Haylee says he looks like an Oompa-Loompa when he stands up...its all those dang layers of clothes they put him in.

Blogger 6blessings said...
What a sweet picture!! Kids are so creative. I love seeing kids' artwork!