Wednesday, March 29, 2006
My other babies...

Gotta give my kitties some props...since the whole peeing on me thing, they have not been out of sorts at all. Even with us going out of town and coming back and the guests we had this past weekend...they have been fine. Sox hides as usual, and Perkins is all up in everyone's business...but they both come out when there are voices they know for sure :)


This photo above on the left is of Sox's little feet poking out from under the covers...her favorite place to hide. The photo on the right is Perkins hanging out in the basket on the top of Roman's dresser...2 smaller baskets inside of a bigger one and my 16 pound cat curls up in the one of the small ones.

And, the photo on the bottom is how my kitties always are with each other...this was taken yesterday as Sox came up and plopped herself down right on top of Perkie and there they stayed...always snuggling up with each other.
4 Comments:
Blogger Maggie said...
They're cuties. I like the pic where you can only see his paws.

Blogger Jennefer said...
Cute kitties! Look at those green eyes. Wow! They must really like each other.

You know I think maybe I should do a post about my fish. I think everyone has done a pet post except for me. It is just- what do you write about healthy, boring fish.

They swam today and yesterday, probably will tomorrow.

Blogger Jennefer said...
e,

Hi! I had a lot of fun at Virginia's MNO tonight at the Corner Bakery in the Fairfax Mall, except for one thing- you weren't there. Did something come up?

Blogger A Room to Grow said...
It's nice to meet your other babies. I was never a cat person until I got my kitty. I only got her because I really wanted something to come home to after a long day at work, and with my travel schedule at the time I wasn't going to be able to have a dog. I'm so glad I met my little Yosh. It's nice that they are so friendly with each other. (Yoshi left her previous home because she wasn't getting along with the other cats in the house.)