Tuesday, April 04, 2006
My blogger friends...
Throughout my blogging experiences, I have made many online friends who are going through the same processes that we are. It is so nice to have friends to talk to that are feeling the same things or can answer questions about their experiences. Thanks to all of you :)

Onto other items...Andrew went and picked up our medical forms yesterday. Our doctor's office is the best and they got them done in record time. Only, Andrew got home with them and I looked at them and the notary in the office forgot to put the seal on the docs. Andrew is a trooper and he worked from home today so that he could drive back over to the doctor's office and have the seal put on the form and pick up the blood work results while he was there. Only, he forgot to get the blood paperwork...no big deal, I am having them mail those as they are an extra added bonus.

So, everything was FedExed off to Richmond today to be apostilled. I am hoping we have it back by Friday, but that might be wishful thinking. The facillitator in Russia had originally told us just to bring this re-done paperwork with us when we fly...now, he wants it earlier. Well, that is probably not going to happen because last time it took the papers over a week to get there via FedEx and we will be there on the 19th. Will have to wait and see...Richmond is "behind" on the authentifications (apostilles), so it might be next week before we get them back.

Our Visa paperwork and passports are going to be taken over to the embassy tomorrow. I am going to learn the processes and how to do that part of the step...it seems like something I could do for people who are adopting. I mean, we are right here where the embassy is. When I went to Panama, I walked in and did the Visa thing myself...Russia seems a little more difficult.

Blah blah blah...last night, I had a girl's night with my sister-in-law (best friend), mother-in-law & niece. We went and got our hair done (well, Haylee just had her bangs cut...the rest of us had color and cut). Then, had a nice dinner. It was a fun night.
1 Comments:
Blogger Amy C said...
wishing you a safe quick trip!!!! I bet you just can't wait till the big day!!!

Big congrats
Amy