Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Wholesale clubs rock!!!

I went to BJ's Wholesale Club with my friends, Carrie & Shane tonight and can I tell you how much it rocked!! We belong to Costco, but BJs has so much more baby stuff. I bought the car seat that we wanted and it was $20 less than at Target.

And, of course, I had to buy a new outfit...so flippin cute...a little baseball outfit. Andrew just rolled his eyes at me. I think we are good with clothes now...we have them running the gamut in sizes from 12 months to 24 months cause we just don't know what will fit him. Many of them have been handed-down to us from friends with boys. Thanks to everyone for helping us out.

Also...I haven't gotten the Fedex'd papers back from Richmond yet. You would think that since I drove them down there and they said they would push them through, that I would have gotten them today. Hopefully, they at least were sent out.

The baby room is looking so great...I still have a lot to do. We don't have any toys for ROman yet, but we can worry about those later. I just want to make sure I have the necessities covered.
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
hallo

Blogger Maggie said...
I know what you mean about "necessities." There are so many more things that I want, but I've had to draw a line. Peanut's going to have to deal with white eyelet valances until I can make or buy denim ones. I also want a denim bedskirt, a bookshelf, a beanbag or other cool chair, and so on, and so forth...

Blogger Jennefer said...
Cute outfit! I love wholesale clubs too, but it seems like we can't leave one without spending more money than we had planned. I have a huge list of everything we are going to need for our new addition, but haven't gotten one thing yet. You are so lucky! I am sure you are counting down the days to departure!