Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Update!!!!
So, I got another email today from our adoption coordinator... I promptly followed this up with a phone call to clarify...she said to go ahead and get our Visa photos taken and fill out the visa application. The referral should come in in a couple of days and we will know further about when we should plan to be in country. And, we will find out if it is a boy or a girl. Things are looking up today :) Here is the email we received...

Dear Gaye,
Here is today's message from Yuri:

"Please note that the committee is going to make a referral any day.
Have clients tentatively schedule to travel, prepare for visas in early March."
This is good and exciting news. I will be happy to help you with Visas
should you not have the information in place from your first trip.


2 Comments:
Blogger A Room to Grow said...
Wow, totally exciting. I'm glad you finally got some news. Keep your electronic friends posted! :)

Blogger Jennefer said...
I found your site on Tricia's blog. I am glad to find it and learn about your adoption and your exciting news. We live in Montgomery County, MD, so not too far from you guys. Good luck!