Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Cheap flights!!
WOW!! The flights to Moscow & Warsaw are so cheap right now...if only we would get some word on our travel so that we can buy tickets. When we went in the summer, the tickets all the way to Kaliningrad cost us around $2500 each. Right now, flights to Warsaw are averaging about $250 each then, an additional $450 or so to Kaliningrad. $700 is a lot better than $2500!!

I got another email today that basically said no more news yet. I have started a "To Do" list just in case we are travelling soon...so much to do.

I am sitting down in the basement right now with the boys playing Poker on the other side of the room. Its funny to be the only girl and listen to their stories and stuff. Lots of comments on "Brokeback Mountain" and the Super Bowl.

Think I will head upstairs now and watch one of my shows or something.
3 Comments:
Blogger Elle said...
Gaye,
Thank you for the comment on our blog. It is always fun to find someone else in this process.
I hope word comes soon that you get to travel! Best wishes.
Lisa

Blogger A Room to Grow said...
Can't wait to hear about your referral - you both must be so excited!!! Wishing you all the best!

Blogger Jennefer said...
We noticed the cheap flights as well- Dulles (IAD) to Moscow is very discounted. I hope your news comes soon!