Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Our family...now and then


So, on the left...is us the first day we met Roman in Kaliningrad, Russia...in March 2006.

And, on the right is our happy family in late July 2006...I can't believe how much Roman has changed. He doesnt even look like the same little boy. Amazing what a lot of love, sunshine, good food, laughs, hugs & smiles can do :)

God, I love this child!!
He lights up my life...fills my world
with sunshine, smiles & happiness.
His laugh is enough to brighten my day
and his snuggles at bedtime are
pure joy!! I can't even remember
my life without Roman in it.
6 Comments:
Blogger Lauri said...
Very nice Picture.... You & Andrew look just as changed as he does.... Its amazing how much joy a child can bring into your life.


He is growing up so much


Love all the updates & Pics

Lauri

Blogger Maggie said...
I don't know if it's his outfit or his hair, but it looks like he went from baby to boy in a few short months! He's flourishing in your care.

Blogger Mary said...
He is such a cutie. He has grown up so much in such a short time. Great pics!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
He has gotten big- but the grin is still the same. What a cutie!

Blogger 6blessings said...
He has grown so much. Margaret took the words right out of my mouth- from baby to boy! Wow! He is such a doll!! Everyone looks so happy!

Blogger A Room to Grow said...
he's gorgeous! you guys look so happy in the pics! thanks for keeping us posted on your new family.