Friday, August 12, 2005
Just 2 more days...
I can't believe that the first trip is already here...it seems like we have been waiting forever. Our passports should be delivered back today with our Russian travel visas. The agency called yesterday and said they were on their way.

Since our flight doesn't leave until later in the day on Sunday...Beth & I are going to go to brunch with my parents, Andrew's Dad and Erica & Haylee so that everyone can say goodbye.

Our friend, Ryan, was living with us this summer while doing an internship at Andrew's company. I woke up this morning at 6:15 so I can say goodbye to him because he will be in Boston when I leave for Russia on Sunday...and, I will be in Russia when he leaves to go back to school in Texas next week. Hopefully, he will move back here after he graduates and gets a job at Andrew's company again :)

Oh...Andrew said he would post on this blog while his Mom & I are gone...keep everyone up-to-date on what is happening while we are there.