Tuesday, August 09, 2005
Four and a half more days...
Just a few more days until we get on the plane bound for Germany...then to Poland...then to Kaliningrad!! We have our hotel all booked. We are staying at the Hotel Kaliningrad...it looks very nice. We are excited because we will have our own bathroom :)

We are now just awaiting the arrival of our Visas by FedEx. They should come tomorrow. And, Andrew had to sign a Power of Attorney form for me...I FedExed that down to the Secy. of the Commonwealth to be apostilled on Friday. It should be back this morning sometime.

My Mom is taking my mother-in-law, Beth, & me out to lunch on Wednesday to send us off...she is so excited and wishes she could come too.

Oh yeah...Erica, Brent & Haylee moved out on Sunday. Andrew's sister and her family had been living with us since October, but they found the cutest townhouse in Springfield...very close to Grandma. And, still close to us. I miss them...the house is so empty and quiet without Miss Haylee.

Not much else to report...just trying to stay grounded and get some work done since I will be out all next week. Right in the middle of our book cycle...more work for others in my absence.